Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Affiliate Marketing

Affiliate marketing could be a topic for a blog alone but I'd like for today just want to highlight Mike Dillard's Magnetic Sponsoring System. My husband ordered the course from this system and I have to admit, I simply couldn't put it down. Great stuff and from the heart.

Mike comes from MLM but has become a marketing master. The ideas while taking you into the 21st century, do not require you be a webmaster, SEO expert etc! You can learn to apply simple techniques, consistently to drive traffic to your product or web page and increase your sales. That simple! I've decided to become an affiliate and market the system myself.

Start by clicking the link above. This is the site that will get you started with a 7 day video boot camp and allow you to start with book and video. Reasonably priced and fundamental. You'll get it in no time. Enjoy and send me your comments...would love to hear how it's working for you.

No comments: