Wednesday, May 28, 2008

The Affiliate Conspiracy

I purchased Erik Rockefeller's - The Affiliate Conspiracy (TAC) online yesterday. Pretty easy download but 3 different html files and the jpg image files sent (rather than 3 templates for use) appear to be corrupted. I've emailed him and hope to have templates for use soon.

Note: I learned today since I have a clickbank account that I could have purchased this for $47.00 instead of the $77.00 I paid..ouch! A lesson for you out there and why we do product reviews here!

Some good review on Adwords (which I'm not yet inclined to do), but mainly good info on affiliate marketing. I was able to go into clickbank easily and create my own hoplink to market it as well.

Was marketed to me by Joel Comm who is an authority on AdSense. Anyone else out there get the promo from others? If so who?

More on implementation and overall thoughts later this week for this tool and more....